Holding Forth Mercy Ministry (International)
Holding Forth (International) Mercy Ministry
Holding Forth (International) Mercy Ministry is the Humanitarian Platform of Holding Forth the Word Ministry. It engages in Mission Outreach Initiatives (Helps) through palliative intervention in identified areas of need with global significance and relief impact in mind. This is in line with our charitable objective(s),specifically item 3, the charity purposes “The relief of poverty by such means as the Trustees may from time to time think fit including by means of providing food and clothing to those in need WORLDWIDE and giving of advisory services towards achieving this objective”. Our area of Mission Focus and engagement for now is primarily Sub-Saharan Africa.
In line with our charitable objective(s),specifically item 3, the charity purposes “The relief of poverty by such means as the Trustees may from time to time think fit including by means of providing food and clothing to those in need WORLDWIDE and giving of advisory services towards achieving this objective”.
The Area of Focus:
Our intended area of Mission Focus and engagement will primarily be Sub-Saharan Africa.
The Goal of HFMM:
We will work with local partners, where necessary, in areas such as Health, Education, Poverty Alleviation, and Sustainable Family Life and Hope in Hopelessness projects. Some of our interests will include:
- to Fund or procure Hospital Equipment or Clinical Products
- to assist in raising financing for the cost of advanced medical care if and where such becomes necessary. Etc
- to source for and provide Educational support through equipment purchase for School Laboratories, Libraries, Hostels, Etc
- to assist in sponsoring through grants and bursaries, indigent students who may otherwise miss out on good opportunities.
- to identify specific areas or aspects of material or physical needs most directly beneficial to the indigenous people.
We are currently working with partners in the educational and healthcare sectors in Nigeria and Ghana to compile lists of items needed by identified communities and will be reaching out soon to donors who could provide these items that we believe would make a significant impact on the local communities.
If you would like to speak with us regarding an identified need or you would like to make a donation to Holding Forth Mercy Ministry, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details, and we will get in touch with you soonest.